Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Few pictures finally


I love a good fire, burning up sticks and branches.


Hidden treasure found in my front yard , still digging my way to the driveway.
The ground is hard but I am stubborn.


Hidden gem of fall now exposed by removing dead trees around it.


Breakfast with Grandparents at Miss A's school before work.
Trust me she wasn't scared at all, she is just awkward in pictures like me!
She fleeced Grandma at the bookfair after breakfast.
It was a good cause at least.


 

4 comments:

  1. Loved seeing the pictures! I have no doubt you'll have your new place looking as beautiful as you want in short order. (It helps to be a stubborn, bull-headed person [ask me how I know] who is willing to work hard, doesn't it?) :o) How did Miss A get so big so fast??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is growing at a rapid pace for sure. Her brother is 2 weeks shy of 1 yr old and is trying to walk and it feels like he was just born. I agree about stupid , bull headed people. Tell me I can't and I will. It's exhausting but also satisfying.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that is a nice walk way. Neat find for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little "janky" from tree roots but def a cool find. Hopefully there is another one out back where I use the door more. If not there are 18" stepping stones embedded all over the property that I will re purpose. It's on the list which I'm sure you understand.

      Delete