Saturday, October 20, 2018

Because...

I ought to write a post.
So I am.
Let's see...


A friend is having a little girl any day now.
I hope this is girly enough.
I ran out of pink so used green cause grass right???
It was too big for an infant so I washed it in hot water to shrink and felt.
No picture but hopefully it will be useable.



My favorite Halloween decorations.




Today is large Amish School Auction for our area.
The neighbor made cream filled doughnuts for their food booths.
There were a full dozen in the box. 
Now whatever could have happened?





9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that hat is gorgeous! Your work is lovely. Had to laugh about the doughnut missing. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable hat for the new little one!! Nothing cuter than a wee one in a hand knit hat. Our daughter is doing day care for a just turned 5 month little boy and brought him by for a visit last week. He had on a handmade (fleece, not knitted) hat with ear flaps that was so darling and he looked cute.

    Cream filled doughnuts?? Oh, be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat is so cute. You did a great job of knitting it. Iget frustrated working with three colors of yarn. Always afraid I'll pull the yarn to tight. Yours came out good. The doughnuts look very irresistable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! Oh look there goes a doughnut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right back at you! And I feel sorry for you. Kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your current polka-dotty blog post won't let me comment on it! Waaaaah . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still can't comment on either of your two latest posts. Is it just me???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have tried several time but can't seem to get a response. Is something going on ,on your blog site. Love the bag and the material. Great find !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My google profile account wouldn't "talk" to Blogger. I believe I am back on track for now.

      Delete