Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Flummoxed...

to say the least.
Disappointed...Sad....Resigned

All describe my feelings this evening.
I tried to express why I have feelings of resentment, anger and general dislike.
It was not taken well.
I have done research on the best way to say it all and be heard.
I asked advice of a physcologist I know. 
Didn't happen that way.
I am a bull in a china shop but I treaded as light as I could.
It has been 11+ years built up.

I feel exhausted and sad.
But relieved I finally put my feelings I have held in into words.

That is done no matter the consequences to come.

Sometimes ya just gotta get it out before ya burst.


2 comments:

  1. You're not alone. I could write a book on this one.

    You say it was not taken well but, still, it's now been said which, I think, creates the possibility (!) it just might help. If you said nothing, continued to keep it in, you can be assured nothing would improve. It would just get worse. "Resigned" (in most instances) is not a healthy place for any of us. And if you burst, it would definitely be a bad thing!!! For as much as it counts, I think you done good, girl. Many hugs and support.

    ReplyDelete