Friday, October 12, 2018

End of season...

Show season has ended for LN and I.
The remaining shows we will miss because of college obligations.
We attended Big E and KILE for those of you that know those shows.
Good times with better friends!!!


As always this kid of mine impresses me with her poise and grace.


She is so helpful to others and a calming force in my life.


The world is getting a gem in this one.
I kinda feel like that that about the other ones but don't tell them ;]`
She just happens to be with me more often.
The jeans she is wearing with the pink shirt she bought for $5.00 from a consignment box
that was at a livestock supply trailer.
Geeze she was excited about them.
My girls love bargains.
Yesterday I went to Goodwill and found 8 prs of jeans for us three.
Retail therapy... and name brands in great condition some almost new.
$6.00 each was a great price considering the original sticker price.
All three of us fit in ascending  sizes which is a bonus.
Those two obviously are the smaller sizes :-/
I have found tons of bargains for Miss A as well over the last few weeks.
(toys, playclothes, some cute winter/fall puffy vests, etc)
Lancaster has a cool second hand place I stop each time I am up at Lena college.
I found a long sleeveless shawl collared cardigan that is wool/alpaca mix in a beautiful grey color.
I can't wait to wear it this fall.
It all helps the wallet.

Today is blusteringly chilly.
Steady winds from hurricane Michael moving south of us.
I am loving it.
Finally...
The sheep are being bred because the nights are cooling off finally.
A day (or month) late and a dollar (later lambing) short as my Dad always says.
Better late than never...
All appendages crossed please.




4 comments:

  1. Good deals at the Goodwill. It got cold here too, and sure do like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find some great bargains in the thrift shops and we have a swap shop at the land fill that's free, just bring in something to exchange. It's a lot of to fun to go there. that's where I get a lot of things for my granddaughter. A lot of clothes still have tags on them. Your right, it does save alot of money. The stores want so much for children's clothes. Always like to read your Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids love Goodwill and find the best clothes there. Sillg to shop full price when you can get such bargains. Happy Fall! Kit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing.Thank for your very good article...!

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete