Monday, March 25, 2019

Reminding myself...

Between lambing and working part time doing taxes on top of my fulltime business I am beat.
It is only for a few more weeks I keep reminding myself.
Only 1 lamb to go I keep reminding myself.


They are so cute I get over being tired quickly.


 I still have alot of a friend's plants as she doesn't have enough room in your temporary digs.
I have never had an orchis before .
There are 2 small ones and if you look close to the pot you can see a bloom.
This is a west facing window which seems to be the key for blooming.
I have played around with the plants I don't have experience with.
I have found a few that prefer the west windows more.
I will try to take a better photo. 
The bloom is so pretty.
Maybe I will forget to return this one ;-]`


A very "sweet lady" gifted me a spool string of lights for my sewing room.
So cute I almost want to move them around with me in every room.
MamaPea you are such a nice lady and so thoughtful.
You certainly brightened my day when the delivery van pulled in.
Now to make space and hang these where I can enjoy them.


Off to check my remaining ewe once more before bedtime.





6 comments:

  1. Gotta love it when it gets to the last of the batch no? I must say I sent praise up for Miss Willa abiding by the kidding schedule in print on the white board here at Walnetto Farm. "No kids born before 9AM or after 4PM. Her kids arrived promptly at 2:30 PM good goat girl Miss. Willa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This ewe is taking forever , the ram was young and my harness was too big for him also i am guessing about her breeding. Time will tell.

      Delete
  2. Omigosh, I forgot you're doing tax work this time of year, too! Let's see . . . what else could you add into your daily schedule? Maybe a night shift job off the farm? You are one super-busy gal who never lets any grass grow under your feet. And manages to get it all done, all the time. I thought maybe your life would slow down and get boring (ha!) after LN went off to school, but guess I was wrong. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I work extra so I don't miss her so much. It's only a few months so I can do this.

      Delete
  3. My daughter has orchids and has pretty good luck with them. She keeps them on her bathroom window. Your look good! must have a green thumb.I don't know how you do it, must have some super woman in you. Pat yourself on the back, you do a great job !! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep moving the plants around till I find the spot they love. Much trial and error.

      Delete