Tuesday, June 25, 2019

This kid...

is a hoot and a half.


She makes the monotony of an adult's life seem more bearable.


Today we took my Mom-n-law to get her perm.
Miss A does not nap as a rule anymore.
She was up at 6:45 am raring to go.
It was 10:00 am when we left home but this kid fell asleep and slept for an hour while her 
Grandma read a book in the Lowe's parking lot with the diesel running and AC cranked.
It was 90 with high humidity.
Afterwards we ate lunch and cruised through Lowe's till it was time to pick Mom-n-law up.
She's a blast and keeps me going.
Today alone in a few hours....
She helped me water my flowers, pick blueberries, help customers at the feed store, feed animals, weigh lambs, vacuum, wash dishes, etc etc etc.
Oh to be able to bottle her energy.

4 comments:

  1. I think that's why as adults we don't have as much energy as kids do . . . we use up most of our supply BEFORE we grow into adulthood. ;o]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She seems to have an overabundance or I am just too old to remember? Hmmm

      Delete
  2. What a great little one.I think she was happy being with her Grammie. When they're little like that they want to help so much. There is so much to learn in the big world and you take the time to show her. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so sassy so I think I learn from her too!

      Delete