Monday, May 13, 2019

Shenanigans...

 This weekend was filled with RAIN, RAIN, RAIN.
A reoccurring theme I am so tired of.




I had a try at visible mending last night.
A comfortable pair of jeans ripped in a bad spot.
So I decided to try something new.



 Hopefully I will like it and it will let me wear this pair awhile longer.
I have alot of blue shirts so the color choice was easy.
I also wear most shirts long enough to cover this area.
There was another smaller tear on the other pocket that I repaired as well.
Frugal, cheap, thrifty... whatever you call it I tried it.


Mothers day was spent . with these cuties as well as their brothers text wishing me a good day.
We hit the outlets for retail therapy.
LN was home for the weekend and without being able to shear because of rain
shopping took priority.


I have had a heck of a time walking without pain the last few months.
Plantar Fasciitis is my best guess.
So new shoes from R with a better arch support and an arch sleeve was acquired to test out.
Next time I need to find a pair of summer shoes as well.


LN ordered me some truthful gifts.
I do not have ugly children.
The socks are just fun and reflective of a personal joke we have in our family.


Saturday we celebrated this kids 3rd birthday.



She is a hoot and loved all the friends that attended and her cake.



Her Mama had such fun decorating in the "tea and tutus" theme.
You should note the tattoo Miss A has on her arm.
She's a rebel, albeit a young one.


I hope Z and R2 know how lucky they are.
She's a feisty, sassy, silly girl.


It has been a rough week of long days and nights working extra in the rain.


I am tired of trying to pile feed inside the cab during downpours.
I am 5'2" and trying to throw bags over my head is no fun ever.


I know it will dry out soon and I'll wish for rain but right now ....
Please stop!





6 comments:

  1. I totally feel you with the rain. So sick of it. I can't even till to start planting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same boat lol here Kristina . Tonight again its rained just enough to soak everything. Not in forecast either.

      Delete
  2. That is hard work lifting those feed bags. Be careful of your shoulders. I lifted patients for over twenty years and had to have both routator cuffs operating on . No fun. Not sure of spelling. Your granddaughter is so adorable. Those's are the wonderful years with children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to keep my shoulders down. A physical therapist I saw after a wreck years ago gave me precautions to preserve them as much as possible.
      Precocious describes Miss A to a T! She is alot of fun and I am enjoying each second with her.

      Delete
  3. we have rain for the next 6 days. I think you are safe!

    ReplyDelete