Saturday, September 15, 2018

Pigs...

People never fail to disappoint.
I picked up 3 trash bags full from beside my pasture today as I mowed.
Tons of beer cans, alcohol bottles and cigarette packs.
If you can afford to buy these devices you can afford to use a trash bag and dispose of trash properly.
GRRRRR.....


Just pigs I tell ya.
This picture doesn't even show most of it.

  

After tank washing the show sheep today this "pig" was washed as well.
R held her as she swam to get out but first a gentle scrubbing.
She finds the most disgusting things to roll in.
Still love her though...R as well.
She filled for LN nicely .
Assisting poor ole Madre with sheep pen cleaning, washing sheep and pup, and 
allowing me to treat her to lunch as well.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She is a great kid. They all are and I don't claim credit for that. They surprise me all the time.

      Delete
  2. It's wonderful to see how well you've raised your children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried but don't really feel it is my credit. They are just helpful kids and I love that about them. I try to lead by example but feel I fail at times.

      Delete
  3. We get the same trash, but in the front of our property. It's frustrating for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems Kristina that if I keep grass mowed like a lawn the trash isn't thrown as often. I just got a riding mower so haven't kept that area as short before so we will see if that works like it does in front of my house.

      Delete