Saturday, September 8, 2018

Hopping Saturday Night


Wow I can't be more excited about my Saturday night.
I'm starting on the heel flap of the second sock.
Slow and steady knitter I am.
Watching Dr. Pol as I go.


Pink or Pinkers is her name.
She is a friends dog I am sitting for the next few weeks.
She is loving the farm life.
She has consumed all manner of manure as well as rolling in such.
She also has killed mice in my Dad's shop trailer which is a good thing.
A bath was executed much to her chagrin as she is sleeping with me (under the covers also).


We have had a cooling storm roll through last night and are expected to have a chilly ie: 60's day tomorrow and lower 80's next week.
I hope this guy "Mike" is ready for some girlfriends.
The first go round was too hot for any baby making.


This kid is as sassy as her picture denotes.
You can see the mischief in her.
Love her to pieces.
My son deserves this so much!!!
It is going to be my pleasure to watch the battle unfold.
Pass the popcorn please.
It is going to be fun watching this battle unfold.

6 comments:

  1. Great post! And as Gammie to four girls two for each my son and daughter I can only say you are in for the most satisfying years to come.
    One of the best moments was the phone call from my daughter where she apologized to me for any and all she had done to upset me when she was a teenage girl. So worth it! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son will never apologize lol. Good thing yours did though. This chick is a hot mess for sure. She wears me out.

      Delete
  2. Copying Goatldi, great post! Love all the pictures. You do realize Pink is not going to want to leave when her people return, don't you? Your granddaughter is adorable! And, yes, if her father thinks she's mischievous now, just wait for those teenage years. The word "mischief" won't cover it. But you know that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son id gearing up for the teenage years. He knows what he did or tried to do. Maybe that will help him but I doubt it.

      Delete
  3. Just read your blog from the year you started it up to today. You are just remarkable!! I got exhausted just reading it. I don't know how you do it all. Hopefully now it's slowed down a little for you. That granddaughter is adorable. I'm glad your enjoying her. I agree with you about the teen age years, I raised two of them. They do give you a run for your money. I agree with Mama Pea and Goatldi. You take care of your self. You can reach me at crumbcat@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow dedication to reading all that Lynne. I wonder hoe I do it to somedays. Maybe it keeps me young lol. It will catch up sooner than later I am sure.

      Delete